The Thaisarco started the production of tin and tin alloy powders in 2003.
We have invested in state of the art powders production equipment in order to produce:
- Tin and tin alloy powders by air atomization
- Solder and Solder alloy powders by ..
- Copper and copper alloy powders by air atomization
We aim to supply metal powders which meet or exceed our customer's expectations and in doing so become a worldwide recognised metal powders supplier.
Quality checks are made at various stages of manufacture. It is standard procedure to check the following properties on each batch of powders produced:
- Composition and purity levels
- Particle Size Distribution measured by Beckman Coulter Laser Particle Size Analyser (Model No LS 13 320)
- Oxygen content measured by LECO Analyser
- Apparent density by Hall Flowmeter
- Tap density by Tap Densitometer
- Sieve Analyzer